PDA

View Full Version : Brag on Massimo

Massimo newbie
07-25-2012, 01:37 PM
I have a two month old msu-500 from Massimo. I really have been impressed with my machine, has never let me down in any ride in 438 miles. Also I want to say that the company itself has impressed me, Two weeks ago I blew an oring on the oil cooler, now I have a friend that works for the local yamaha shop who told me before I called my local shop. "If you brought that to us and it was a Rhino we wouldn't warranty it because of where the oring is." I was a little worried, but as my machine was showing no signs of smoke, or a real serious reduction in power, I went to the authorized repair shop, and spoke to the Owner. He called Massimo they told him to bring it in go through the engine make sure it was ok...All under warranty. Plus checked my entire machine top to bottom. I will forever be a clone driver.

whwindom
07-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah... What good is bragging if you don't back it up with lots of pictures? LOL

Pro-Tech
07-25-2012, 08:18 PM
It's great to hear you are getting the right kind of service!!
Have fun!!

Massimo Mike
08-02-2013, 10:33 PM
I have just less than 2000 Miles, on my Massimo MSU 500. I purchased it from Tractor Supply in Bad Axe MI in the Thumb of Michigan, September 2012. Tires have been an Issue, so I bought a sacrificial set of tires, they turned out to be a myan sacrifice the front tires on went for 500 miles and they were shot. I have found DOT tires to replace my off road tires give them a try. My front & rear end bearings have close to 2000 miles on them; I feel that is great ware, so I am replacing them all the way around. I am very happy with my Massimo. The most important thing to remember is, no matter what UTV you own you must do maintenance learn to do it yourself I even bought a shop manual from Massimo due to there being no true Massimo repair shops in the thumb. Sure I can take it to a Rhino dealer believe me they arenít happy, even if you are first in line, youíre not. 16981699