UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Odes Zeus Touch

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Odes Zeus Touch

Odes recently launched their Zeus Touch 7" LCD Lineup, what do ya'll think?
    https://www.odesutvs.com/Articles.asp?ID=472

Zeus_FB_Banner_4.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    is there detailed pictures or a vid avalable it looks great
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2016 Odes Assailant
    2014 Odes Raider 800
    2014 Goes 525I

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4hans View Post
    is there detailed pictures or a vid avalable it looks great
    I agree. We need better pictures and more detailed info. I like what I see so far though. I would not have to install gauges if I had this already installed.
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Considering the slow rollout of other Odes upgrades (1000cc engine, long travel suspension etc.), I wonder how long it will before they are actually on showroom floors.
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a new Doniminator with Zues. It is cool but...
    No manual with it and non on the odes website.
    Does not register miles. This is going to become a problem. ( if it does I wouldn't know because I have no manual )

Two quick suggestions
    1. Update your website with manuals for both your 1000 Dominator x4 and your Zues system
    2. See above

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read in another thread about another Zeus owner asking for the owners manuals. I looked on ODES website and apparently they have a section where you can download owners manuals and the Zeus manual appears to be there http://www.odesutvs.com/category_s/2038.htm

Hope this helps ya'll

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UTVChat Admin View Post
    I read in another thread about another Zeus owner asking for the owners manuals. I looked on ODES website and apparently they have a section where you can download owners manuals and the Zeus manual appears to be there http://www.odesutvs.com/category_s/2038.htm

Hope this helps ya'll
    The Zeus Owners manual from the website is very vague at best. It defines the basic functions, but no details. My dealer will not order any Zeus equipted machines until the Zeus features are fully implemented and the software is stable. Like most other computer based products, there will be updates and enhancements throughout the Zeus touchpad's life even after the software is considered stable.
    I kinda want one of these, but, I can wait until it's complete and stable.
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got the dominator with Zues and very disappointed. To me the standandard controls is better. Know milage, especially trip meter!!! Have to spend 500 bucks for the damn module so you can use the radio features(which they forget to tell you) and then another 500 for a sound bar which is unde et standable. I hate having to go through screens every time i turn it on to see my gauges. Just not worth the money in my opinion. I should of uses that money and got the 1000.