UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: High Pitch Sound

Post Thanks / Like

High Pitch Sound

I am getting a loud high pitch sound when I get over 40 mph. It sounds like a drive shaft or trans. Any idea if this is a problem or normal for Odes?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone else with 2016 1000cc have a loud squealing noise that goes louder and softer with the rpm's. I believe everything is working fine. I'm told this is normal? But it sure is annoying. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like belt or clutch.
    2014 Odes 800 Dominator
    Two Brothers Exhaust
    Fast Ace Shocks
    2 1/2in Lift
    SS Wheels & 30in Zilla Tires

2016 Can Am Renegade XMR 1000r
    TheBom Mag+ Cams
    HMF Performance Dual Exhaust
    Evolution Powersports ECU Flash
    6in Super Atv Lift
    32.5 Outlaw 2's
    K&N Filters

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what it sounds like to me. Is there a fix? Everything looks mechanically ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, i got same pitching sound coming from rear part or the dominator, I ajusted with a wrench the bolts of the base of the muffler and the bolts of the muffler shields

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anybody has has problems with the gear or crankshaft sensor, It goes crasy on the display it goes from H to L to N to R after one hour operational

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Will8855623 View Post
    I am getting a loud high pitch sound when I get over 40 mph. It sounds like a drive shaft or trans. Any idea if this is a problem or normal for Odes?

Thanks
    Mine is doing it with anything over 25, super loud. Now today I tried to start it and wouldn't start. 32 miles on it. Realised I wasn't hearing the fuel pump. EFI fuse was blown, replaced it, fuel pump came on for about half a second before the fuse blew again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goinbigger View Post
    Mine is doing it with anything over 25, super loud. Now today I tried to start it and wouldn't start. 32 miles on it. Realised I wasn't hearing the fuel pump. EFI fuse was blown, replaced it, fuel pump came on for about half a second before the fuse blew again.
    Sounds like a pinched/burned wiring harness or a bad fuel pump. Disconnect the fuel pump (at the pump) and see if the fuse blows again.
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    See my other post.