UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 2016 blowing efi fuse

Post Thanks / Like

2016 blowing efi fuse

Only 32 miles on my 2016 x4 1000 lt
    Went to start it today to put some more break in miles on it and wouldn't start. No fuel pump noise like normal. Checked the relay and could feel it clicking when you turned the key on. Of course the fuse box cover broke trying to get it off. Checked voltage back by the pump and only had 5 volts on a sending unit wire. Checked fuses and the 25amp efi fuse was blown. Put a new one in, turned the key on, fuel pump made a sound for about half a second before the fuse blew again.
    Bad fuel pump?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I brought this in under warranty. Turned out something shorted out in the wiring harness. Blew the ecu, front and back wiring harnesses and dump box motor. After nearly a month they finally got it to start. Replaced the wiring harness in the machine twice, the fuel pump, the ecu and the dump box motor. Then they could finally check and see why the clutch was screaming so loud. Took nearly a month for warranty to approve everything, get a new clutch shipping from Canada. Now the transmission is bad! WTF. I have tried being patient, but now a company that claims that they are all for parts support has not once had a part in stock! The wiring and ecu each had to be shipped from China to Cali before being shipped to the dealership. The clutch had to be shipped from Canada, now the transmission is being sent from China! I have not had my brand new machine the entire summer. I have tried calling customer service number and every single time it has been busy. This is getting ridiculous. Someone from this company needs to call me back ASAP. This needs to be straitened out immediately, either get it fixed, give me a new machine or give me my money back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Figured I should give another update. Finally got the thing back after the entire summer being in the shop. Decided to take it for a weekend trip last fall the very next weekend after getting it back. Just trail riding with the wife and kids, nothing crazy. Rear end is making some crazy noise, front winch quit working while loading it on the trailer, ignition started acting up and of course the windshield won't stay in the upper track. Get the thing home and the wife went to move our boat out of the way to park our camper for the winter and as soon as she got the boat hooked up the starter died. I literally took my skid steer, pushed the pile of crap next to a fence and it is still sitting there. Minnesota doesn't have lemon laws on UTV's, the dealership I bought it from won't even work with odes anymore so I have a $20k piece of yard art. Absolutely without a doubt the single worst purchase of my life. I just want the thing gone. Going to get it running again this spring and dropping it off at a dealership to sell. I bet I won't get half what I paid for it and at this point I couldn't care less. I will happily pay more for a rzr, wildcat or Maverick. Anyone who says these things are even remotely a quality machine is delusional.