UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Strike 250

Post Thanks / Like

Strike 250

Hello there, My name is Matt, and I have become somewhat of an expert on the Hisun Strike 250, which goes by many names. But all in all it's the same unit. I have fabricated custom exhaust, lift kit and more. I look forward to posting some great advice on this little fun machine. I have done the CV belt, which in itself is a pain! I have had this unit down to the chassis and rebuilt it completely. I have replaced almost every nut and bolt. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I will be posting soon with tech how to articles, and I also have come cross over parts that work with this unit as well.
    Thanks
    matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you happen to have any input concerning the 750 sector?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Matt,
    my friend has a strike 250 for his kids a 2015 model.
    it seems engine has it very easy but the speed is limited only at 25 miles / 40 km per hour.
    is there a way to bypass the limiter to the ECU unit and the speed / revs can go up a bit?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2016 Odes Assailant
    2014 Odes Raider 800
    2014 Goes 525I

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only worked on one of the 750 sectors and really had no problems on it. It was just a basic service for a friend. That being said, remember, with any vehicle, proper maintenance will assist you in making sure anything last a long time. I would reccomend you go over it thoroughly and tighten every nut and bolt, as they seem to have a problem from the factory of not tightening them to specs. I found a lot of bolts loose. I have used a lot of blue loctite on many bolts that should have been tight from the factory or dealer. Other than that, it seemed to be pretty good. they use it on a hours ranch pretty hard. Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I can first hand say that I've lost my fair share of bolts so far... Right now I'm working on snorkeling and then next will be to see if rhino 660 clutch weights will work on it.

v/r
    Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started a personal web site called 250utv.com It is not a business site, but rather a place to post advice and information on the small engine chinese UTVs like the Hisun Strike 250. This unit goes by many names as we all know, Bennche, Massimo and so many more, but they share so many parts and tech tips. I have a link to this forum there as well, as I think this site is a great forum to get information. But I have so many photos and tech articles that I thought it best to have a little personal web site instead of clogging up this forum with information on just one subject. Matt