UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Standing on Ceremony

Post Thanks / Like

Standing on Ceremony

TO ALL Sponsored Dealer Is there any dealer within this forum who can provide an oil filter for a BMS Ranch Pony 500. The number is

JX0604 filters. If so please advise me as soon as possible of price and availability.

Post Thanks / Like
    Working on it for you guys! Give me a day.

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am sending an adapter out as well for trial. not even sure if its right but stan and i are taking a shot at it.
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Adam, did you get my PM. It maybe considered espionage but it way an idea if you could work it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have nothing for a filter at this point. i know the issue and the adapter i received should solve the issue "if" its the correct thread for the block. obviously not worried about the filter it takes at this time.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are any of the dealers on this site selling BMS Ranch Pony or Hyosung parts?

Post Thanks / Like
    i am signed up with bms but there is no stock for parts. what are you looking for?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that you just answered the question. If something breaks, you have to order it from BMS and they may or may not have it in the U.S.?

9. Dislikes MADKAWI disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to give the bad news, but you are correct. just talked to Fion at BMS today and same story as almost a year ago. "Parts containers should arrive in 30 to 60 days"

Post Thanks / Like
    231 Motor Sports thought that they had one for me from Suzuki but it turned out to have the wrong treads. I liked the price, I think it was 8 bucks. Too bad it wasn't the correct one and that I did not damage the old one taking it off.

Post Thanks / Like
    The no. for the Ranch Pony 500 from BMS is O'Riellys Auto Parts No. MGL 3614 Yes, it does work because it is on my machine. I have posted this no. several times and it evaporates from this site and or thread, or post. I must be doing something wrong? Please pass it on before it disappears again. This costs about 5 bucks compared to 30 at BMS.

Post Thanks / Like
    O'Riellys Auto Parts Only--MGL 3614 about 5 bucks

14. Likes MADKAWI liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried several filters that was suggested on other sights and none fit, So I broke down and ordered 2 from BMS for $19.00 ea. and $18.00 freight charge to TN this was highway robbery. The ones I tried were not concave enough or wrong thread, even BMS told me the wrong filter number for a 2007 Suzuki ATV. I have lost all confidence in BMS they are only a distributor and if you google earth the company name in the user manual of a Ranch Pony 500 you will see only a fine home with pool in Texas....It is not a business and the chamber of commerce in that town had no record of YX Motors (USA) Inc. 6030 Arboretum Drive, Friscon, Texas 75034 -7270 U.S.A. The BMS parts sight is a joke...I have tried many times and ways to get a repair manual for this machine with no success. I have asked BMS for dealers in state of TN and they will not supply dealers list ... I suspect because there are none. Does any one know who manufactured the Ranch pony 500 and what parts will fit?