UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: New Odes 1000 Dominator X4-LT-Z

Post Thanks / Like

New Odes 1000 Dominator X4-LT-Z

Hey All!
    A few pictures of my new Odes. I took possession of it about 2 months ago and I am working the bugs out of it as I go.
    Robert20170630_113938_HDRA.jpg20170630_114019_HDRA.jpg20170630_114029_HDRA.jpg20170630_114029_HDRA.jpg20170630_114201_HDRA.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice !! I just got mine Sept 2017 Carbon white Love the room and ride. Trying to eliminate squeeks and raddles.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am now trying to decide which sound bar to use with the touch screen ICE module. I like the Wet sounds Stealth 10, but, it's a little pricey.
    Good luck chasing the rattles. I have been doing that since I got mine. My biggest complaint is the whiney CVT/Trans above 20mph.
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Need a loud one to get above the cv noise.
    Did you wrap your exhaust or put heat shield in your engine cover?
    Any problems Yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I found that most of my rattles came from the skid pans and the roof, I used foam tape for the skid pans and pipe insulation for the roof this got about 90% of them. I forgot the doors there I used screw in rubber pads this stopped them from rattling and held them tighter so they didn't pop open when driving. Also when your warranty is up get rid of the CAT. it will run cooler and for still unknown reason to me it was actually quieter. As for the clutch noise I insulated my engine cover with layers of woven fiberglass and high temp silicone to hold it in place, This quieted it down a lot and kept the cab cooler. All this cost about 25$ (except the pipe to replace the cat was 20$) and about two hours work just let the silicone dry completely before you put the engine cover back on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I apprecite the feedback.
    I knowdest my can be a little tough to shift gears if you have weight against the transmission so if I pull the throttle up with my toe and idle it down as much as I can it helps.I have even had to shut it off to get the linkidge to shift.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Good O Boy View Post
    Need a loud one to get above the cv noise.
    Did you wrap your exhaust or put heat shield in your engine cover?
    Any problems Yet?
    Doug is right, most of the rattles come from the skid plates and the roof. A little diligence chasing the rattle source can quiet these thing down a lot. The 800 & 1000cc motors both vibrate causing most of the rattles.
    I removed the cat. con. on my 14 Dominator before I sold it. That made a huge difference in the back seat heat, especially in the summer. I have not (yet) removed the cat. con. on my 17. Odes did a much better job of insulating the cat. con. on the 17 X models, but, it is better to remove it to reduce engine heat and improve performance.
    The only problem w/my machine so far is with the touch screen. I am (still) waiting on Odes to release the software upgrades. The coolant temp. indicator on the touch screen reads about 30deg/f too high. I hope that the new software also includes the indicators for the 4wd/axle lock. On my 14 Dom. I added digital temp. oil pressure and battery voltage gauges. I should not have to do this to my 17 because the touch screen includes the gauges.
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Chia sẻ kinh nghiệm cho mình với bạn

Post Thanks / Like
    B*i chia sẽ n*y tốt lắm đây, Vote chủ topic