UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Need help with XY600Ue CFmoto UTV

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Need help with XY600Ue CFmoto UTV

Hi, New to this forum

I have a XY600UE UTV that I bought second hand. I was told it just needed new piston when I collected seems left cover is missing with magneto, water pump, starter and not sure what else. Does anyone know where I can get an exploded view of this CFmoto motor(600cc) as well as parts.
    Rest of motor looks good apart from missing parts. Could I replace with another make motor, needs to be with gearbox for 2 x propshaft connectors each side as it's 4x4. I am from Johannesburg South Africa.

Post Thanks / Like

Который спит &

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

Где пахло пив&

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

С нарезанной &