UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 2012 Bighorn cutting out

Post Thanks / Like

2012 Bighorn cutting out

Hey all,
    My 2012 Bennche Bighorn 700 Crew starts and idles fine. Shortly after warming up, it will cut out and bog down when driving at a steady speed (25mph in low range). When I hit the gas it seems to come out of it, but feels like it is holding back. I have changed oil & filter, air filter and spark plug. No changes. I unplugged the O2 sensor and it made it a little worse. I removed the inline fuel filter and that made no difference. Any ideas where to check next? Thanks a ton!

Post Thanks / Like

Боуи двинулся

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

Худощавое лиц

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

Было это в сен

Post Thanks / Like

Протягивая ру