UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Benched Bighorn 400 problem

Post Thanks / Like

Benched Bighorn 400 problem

I recently bought a used 400 Bennche, it had some issues that I thought were easy fixes. In forward it doesn't start moving until you get to roughly 4600-5000 rams, I figured a new belt and clutch would cure that for sure. I ordered new parts and installed them last night. Still have the same issue, I was hoping someone here would have some insight or possibly has had the same issue and can give me some info. Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there any members on here that want to give some insight, im on several diesel forums since im a diesel mechanic and i never have trouble getting some ppl to throw out there 2 cents worth. Ill be happy to help in anything that i can mechanical ?s or electrical im usually on point. Just curious if theres just a bunch riders on here and no wrench turners.

Post Thanks / Like
    May have an issue with the wet clutch that is located behind the primary clutch.