UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Massimo Motor Problem

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Massimo Motor Problem

I bought Massimo Alligator 500 2016 less than 3 months. When I purchased the unit and went to pick it up I was excited and it was already loaded on a trailer that I purchased along with it. Make story short, it had been driven in my yard only. When I got it home I noticed that the meter screen was cracked and I notified the dealer right away and sent pictures. Was told they would contact Massimo about it and would take care of it. But later I noticed the gas Gage didn't work also. Within that time the door latch is broken, the headlight fuses keep blowing and the rear latches already has started to rust and it is keep under my car port away from bad weather. It only has 20 hours on it. I took it to the dealer which is 2 hours away and it's still in their shop waiting for parts and their excuse is Massimo warranty dept not sending the parts out. Due to my lack of knowledge and being disabled veteran, I should of did more investigating about the unit.
    Marine-3rd

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the dealer you got it from an authorized repair center? I've had 2 Massimo's with good luck over 7500 miles on first one and almost 9,000 on second before I sold them. Massimo has always been good about getting parts out . Call Massimo yourself and check the status.
    2013 MSU-1100