UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: One cylinder loses Spark

Post Thanks / Like

One cylinder loses Spark

Before I go crazy replacing every relay and coil and wires has anybody had a problem with their hisun 800 after about 5 or 10 minutes the front cylinder doesn't get spark like somebody turned off the key I figured maybe one of the coils was getting hot but it was not, but two relays in the battery box get hot I just don't know if they fire the coils or not anybody have a similar problem I appreciate it any information thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsht59 View Post
    Before I go crazy replacing every relay and coil and wires has anybody had a problem with their hisun 800 after about 5 or 10 minutes the front cylinder doesn't get spark like somebody turned off the key I figured maybe one of the coils was getting hot but it was not, but two relays in the battery box get hot I just don't know if they fire the coils or not anybody have a similar problem I appreciate it any information thanks
    Cảm ơn bạn!