UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 2018 Dominator 1000 X4 LT Zeus

Post Thanks / Like

2018 Dominator 1000 X4 LT Zeus

Hello, I just bought the new 2018 X4 1000 LT Zeus and love it so far but haven't even broke it in yet. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. Just wanted to introduce myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum!
    I have a 17 X4 LT 1000 Zeus that I bought in April. Your touchscreen should have the latest updated software to correct the engine temp. error that mine had. Other than that mine has been great. This is my second Odes. My first was a 14 Dominator SE 4dr. These X models are far superior to the earlier versions of the Dominators. My CVT is "whiney" > 20mph, but, it works well.
    I bought the ICE module and turned on the radio in the touchscreen. I added 2 antennas to improve reception, but, it's still not great. I use my phone or a BT MP3 player to connect directly to my sound bar. I powered my sound bar with a separate deep cycle battery that I mounted under the front passenger seat.
    If you don't do your own work, I highly recommend you make sure that it goes in for the 10 hr. service. They will change all the fluids and re-tighten all the bolts that work loose in the first 10 hours. This is pretty important for a long service life of these things. Other than that, they are pretty reliable.
    Good Luck with your new toy,
    Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the advice. I will definitely be taking it in for the 10 hour service. I have about 7 now and have scheduled it for Saturday in two weeks. I have the sound bar being installed at that time also. My dealer told me the same issues with the ICE and said just to use Bluetooth for the sound bar. What is the top speed you have gone with yours? Just curious because the dealer told me 65-70 and not sure if I believe that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had mine over 45 so I cannot speak to the max speed it is capable of. I do know that at 45 there is plenty of throttle left, so 60+ seems very reasonable.
    I ordered mine with a street legal title so I could tag it and operate it on public roads. I did not install the (LSV) governed ECU.
    robert

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you had the chance to break your new Zeus in since then! It looks awesome btw. What are your experiences with it so far?