UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: New Buyer

Post Thanks / Like

New Buyer

I know this may have been asked already but I'm looking to get a Ravager LT Zeus. I like the price and features but at the same time I'm nervous about getting an off brand machine. I've been riding sport quads for about 15 years and I wanna go to SXS. Is this a reliable machine??

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I can get this question answered. Is the ODES machine in general a reliable piece of equipment and does anyone recommend buying them??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Davidson View Post
    Maybe I can get this question answered. Is the ODES machine in general a reliable piece of equipment and does anyone recommend buying them??
    You will find some negative comments bout Odes SxSs here, but. virtually every brand of powersport product has some issues. That being said, Odes went through some "growing pains" in the early years (2012-2014). I am on my second Odes. My first was a 2014, I had very few problems that I could not resolve myself. Others had bigger problems. My 17 has been trouble free.
    With Odes, it is all about the dealer. A good dealer will assemble/service properly. This is critical with Odes. It is also critical that your dealer has a good working relationship with Odes. IMHO, there are some dealers out there that should never been awarded a Odes franshise. They are either incompetent or crooked. Pick your dealer carefully and you should be fine.
    Good Luck with your decision,
    Robert
    for more comments on Odes go to Facebook Odes owners group and Odes mechanics

Post Thanks / Like
    It look good and has a lot of good stuff stick with a known brand. Parts are hard to find and impossible to work on you must take out the seats and console before even start on the motor. My overheats and very hot in the seat the arm rest is so hot i cannot put my arm on it when i drive. I must do my own work because dealer and no other places work on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    how do you know who is good dealer and is bad dealer? mine is a bad dealer but he made may promise and sold as excellent machine but all i have is junk.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the first complaint about ODES that I have posted, I have maintained mine since it was new and fixed all the common problems with little problem and money. Now I have a sensor / electrical problem that I am sure I could fix if I could get the parameters for the sensors. There are NO dealers within 300 miles from me anymore they all have folded or no longer deal with Odes. I have called MANY so called service centers most of them well over 500 miles away and ODES itself, None of them including ODES would or could give or sell me the information. NOBODY in my area will work on ODES they say for the same reason. If this is the way they operate their business they aren't going to last. My odes has done everything I wanted it to do up till now but I am not going to just start throwing parts at it that it doesn't need, When I first got my machine you could call odes and get information easily now they are LESS than helpful. This is the first time I wish I would gone with another brand BUYER BEWARE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Davidson View Post
    Kevin, i had one of the first Odes Raiders 2014 800 CC imported from China directly to Dubai, i had some radiator issues in the extreme heat in the Middle east i modified the radiator to a bigger one i drove it about 3000KM before I shipped it to Namibia in Africa.
    There I drove it almost to 4000 km and sold it to my friend, we were aware that the oil consumption was going up a bit so he changed the 2 pistons and rings and 2 liners and CVT belt and same time changed wheel bearings and rear diff bearings it has now already 5000+ KM without any problem, I must say we do regular maintenance and oil and filter changes we never drive mud only sand and dunes but is Odes an bad product, in my opinion looking after it with on time maintenance itís a good machine.
    I have now an Arctic cat wildcat X it also comes with some problems and im sure guys what drive the other brands are also not problem free.

see also my post how relaible is odes

http://utv-chat.com/showthread.php?8...1411#post31411
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2016 Odes Assailant
    2014 Odes Raider 800
    2014 Goes 525I

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doug View Post
    This is the first complaint about ODES that I have posted, I have maintained mine since it was new and fixed all the common problems with little problem and money. Now I have a sensor / electrical problem that I am sure I could fix if I could get the parameters for the sensors. There are NO dealers within 300 miles from me anymore they all have folded or no longer deal with Odes. I have called MANY so called service centers most of them well over 500 miles away and ODES itself, None of them including ODES would or could give or sell me the information. NOBODY in my area will work on ODES they say for the same reason. If this is the way they operate their business they aren't going to last. My odes has done everything I wanted it to do up till now but I am not going to just start throwing parts at it that it doesn't need, When I first got my machine you could call odes and get information easily now they are LESS than helpful. This is the first time I wish I would gone with another brand BUYER BEWARE

I agree. My bike is a 2013 with only 21 hrs and about 110 miles of use. Starter is going bad, transmission to engage is difficult and sometimes pops out of gear. Parts are more expensive then a mercedes benz. Just very frustrating. My buddies boughr used rhinos and theyve been excellent machines. 0 enjoyment
    Last edited by dominator27; 09-21-2018 at 11:28 AM.