UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Clutch Mods

Post Thanks / Like

Clutch Mods

I've looked a bunch on the site and haven't found where anyone posted they're results on upgrading they're primary sheave.

I dont care about high end power. I need to replace my primary sheave as its starting to get pits in places. 27" tire is the largest i ever plan to go to. My riding conditions are slow as everything is pretty much washed out so lots of articulation so i want to make it easier to crawl with mine.

I dont know if i should just buy a new clutch for my bennche & just use shims or roller weights to accomplish the lower gear or if i should look at a machined sheave from JBS or Hunterworks.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2012 Bennche Bighorn 700

Post Thanks / Like
    No one has changed the clutches on these machines?

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Daveman92789;35596]I've looked a bunch on the site and haven't found where anyone posted they're results on upgrading they're primary sheave.

I dont care about high end power. I need to replace my primary sheave as its starting to get pits in places. 27" tire is the largest i ever plan to go to. My riding conditions are slow as everything is pretty much washed out so lots of articulation so i want to make it easier to crawl with mine.

I dont know if i should just buy a new clutch for my bennche & just use shims or roller weights to accomplish the lower gear or if i should look at a machined sheave from JBS or Hunterworks.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2012 Bennche Bighorn 700[/QUOTE

same thing happened on my Hisun 800 clutches with the pitting. I put CV tech clutches on and now I see all the 800's come with them from factory. These China monikes were designed to make people some quick money and the customer is just throwing money away buying this China junk. Lol
    Never the less if you get them dirt cheap or free it may bework fixing these things.
    Wondering if you just put Yamaha clutches on?