UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 2017 Yamaha Wolverine 750 Windshield & Bluetooth speakers

Post Thanks / Like

2017 Yamaha Wolverine 750 Windshield & Bluetooth speakers

Suggestions: I am looking to buy a windshield for my 2017 Yamaha Wolverine. I was really hoping someone could steer me in the right direction without breaking the bank for a specific brand and if they would recommend a fold down or a full windshield? Sure would be nice to fold it down but i'm open for anything at this point. Also, been reading up a bit lately and it seems that the acrylic windshields are crap?? Really would like one that is scratch resistant but not crazy expensive. Also, looking to buy some bluetooth speakers, any recommendations on that would be great, thank you in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyg69 View Post
    Suggestions: I am looking to buy a windshield for my 2017 Yamaha Wolverine. I was really hoping someone could steer me in the right direction without breaking the bank for a specific brand and if they would recommend a fold down or a full windshield? Sure would be nice to fold it down but i'm open for anything at this point. Also, been reading up a bit lately and it seems that the acrylic windshields are crap?? Really would like one that is scratch resistant but not crazy expensive. Also, looking to buy some bluetooth speakers, any recommendations on that would be great, thank you in advance!
    This site is msinly for Chinese UTV's. I have no idea why the site owner doesn't change the name so people know to come here for CHINESE UTV's.
    It's dead lately compared to what it used to be.