UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: New Rip Saws put on new rims at walmart for $20

Post Thanks / Like

New Rip Saws put on new rims at walmart for $20

What a great deal $5 a tire to put my new Rip Saws on my new rims at Walmart. There were glad to do it and told me if I needed someone to help try them out let them know. LOL Great job and no damage at all.
    Photo0954.jpgPhoto0955.jpgPhoto0957.jpgPhoto0956.jpg
    2011 Hisun 800 Snorkeled,Spectre air filter,Hard doors,aluminum roof,EJK Fuel controller,LC-1 Wide-band, 4 LED gauge cluster,26" Rip Saws,Pro wheels,Sway-bars removed,Wheel spacers,Rear cage/bumper/spare holder,Rear Radiator,full alum skids,Fender Flares,Fan under seat,Pillow block ft.drive shaft,Reverse limiter switch,quick batt.charging,Po-Tech's auto type Alt.system,CV Tech clutches,G-Force belt,425 progressive Shocks,HID's,Glove box. still adding & spending.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice looking wheel package.
    You should have some grip now!
    What size are they?

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    26"x11"x12" 26"x9"x12"
    2011 Hisun 800 Snorkeled,Spectre air filter,Hard doors,aluminum roof,EJK Fuel controller,LC-1 Wide-band, 4 LED gauge cluster,26" Rip Saws,Pro wheels,Sway-bars removed,Wheel spacers,Rear cage/bumper/spare holder,Rear Radiator,full alum skids,Fender Flares,Fan under seat,Pillow block ft.drive shaft,Reverse limiter switch,quick batt.charging,Po-Tech's auto type Alt.system,CV Tech clutches,G-Force belt,425 progressive Shocks,HID's,Glove box. still adding & spending.

Post Thanks / Like
    We mount for free if you buy the tire from us

http://rhinoclones.com/banners/Redline2.gif
    Redline Sport and Marine Inc.
    Sales, Parts, and Service-All Makes and Models
    906-563-1450 Norway MI 715-696-6789 Spread Eagle WI redline.motorsports@hotmail.com

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice! i think you need bigger lugs
    http://shop.kelleymotorsports.com/im...wres_small.jpg
    Kelley Motorsports LLC Х 563-920-3412 Х sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service Х www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice looking tires and rims there firecracker. Please let us know how they perform.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those tires are bad as#!!! Nice combo.
    2011 Supermach 500cc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pojp58 View Post
    Nice looking tires and rims there firecracker. Please let us know how they perform.
    The tires are doing great. Ton of grip I will have to get in to some really bad places now to even have to put it in 4wd. Unreal bite on these things. Here are a few more pics.
    Photo1039.jpgPhoto1040.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Phil:
    Is that spare wheel on the back going to get you home if you destroy a tire?

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Tech View Post
    Hey Phil:
    Is that spare wheel on the back going to get you home if you destroy a tire?
    Ha Ha No I'm looking for a used spare.

Post Thanks / Like
    What air pressure are you running? It doesn't look like the outer lugs are touching.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdaparts View Post
    What air pressure are you running? It doesn't look like the outer lugs are touching.
    I think walmart told me they left them at 10psi. but your right I better check them. Anyone else run this tire if so what pressure do you run?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not running those ones but with my Artrax's im down to 4 in the fronts and 5 in the backs
    My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them

Post Thanks / Like

Лишь следуя и&

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the Thanks button to see Attachments.
    • This post requires you to click the Likes button to see Attachments.
    • This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to see Attachments.

Post Thanks / Like

продать ягоды

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.
    јвгуставгуст грибы опт

Post Thanks / Like

покупка грибо

јвгуставгуст грибы опт

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Hokusai 2015 BDRip x264-HAiKU[1337x][SN]

Post Thanks / Like

Boobless s6 mp4