UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Fuel Problem

Post Thanks / Like

Fuel Problem

Just bought supermach 700 and just in the blue it will not start anymore, check Spark good, fuel is not going to the carb. can someone help me. thansk Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    What year 700 do you have and how many miles? If it's a carb machine and has set awhile check the needle in the carb to see if it's stuck and the jets are clear. The ethanol in the fuel gums things up.

Post Thanks / Like
    if it has the vacuum fuel pump check all the gas line connections and vacuum lines, a small air leak will cause it not to pump gas.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's 2008, I will replace all fuel line today, and then try it again. if nothing will clean the carb, the UTV has only 896km on it. Il post later on today if any changes. thansk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats not many miles for a 2008 . I have over 2250 miles or 3600 km on my 2011. Get it running and get out and enjoy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Found the problem, just need to find a dealer near the northern ontario. I need a fuel pump, the flow of the fuel is very slow comming out. Il try to take it apart but parts maybe the problem up hereto get. Does any know if there are fuel filter on this bike??? if so where thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Clean the pump and voila the pump is ok, ready to ride again.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice: Good to know may get someone out of the woods one day. And Welcome to the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate those pump they have a bypass needle in them that always sticks open. Has happened 3 times to me. With the piston and cam Im putting in now I can't afford a lean out at WOT so it's either a high volume Mikuni or electric.
    My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the problem is back, Clean the carb again and still not working. So need to find the problem soon. Does anyone have an ideal. thansk