UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Engine question

Post Thanks / Like

Engine question

I have bought a used 2008 Supermarch 700, the manual says that the eng is a 686cc. I would like to know witch rhino eng is the same as the supermarch ?

Post Thanks / Like
    04-07 rhino 660

http://rhinoclones.com/banners/Redline2.gif
    Redline Sport and Marine Inc.
    Sales, Parts, and Service-All Makes and Models
    906-563-1450 Norway MI 715-696-6789 Spread Eagle WI redline.motorsports@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Let see if someone can help me, my bike smokes alot. let say 3-4 hrs ride i need to had 1/4 l of oil everytime. then when the eng is worm, it sounds like the eng has piston slap, does anyone no that if the ring are comon to let go. I thinking to rebuild the eng but not shure yet. the second problem i have is the tranny i beleive, by the time you start moving the bike the rpm is at 2500-3000, what would cause that problem. thansk

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would compression check the engine as it sounds like bad rings. and it sounds like you have a wet clutch issue causing the high rpm at take off.

top end rebuild is fairly simple process if you have mechanical knowledge. and the wet clutch replacement isn't bad either. time and patience are always key.

always keep in mind for someone new, use a camera and take pictures worst case you never use them. at least you will know what it should look like each step of the way.
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kelleymotorsports View Post
    use a camera and take pictures worst case you never use them. at least you will know what it should look like each step of the way.
    That is one of the best tools for a person that is newer to wrenching on a machine to use! Bar none.
    As Adam says worst case you never need them.

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports