UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: I got an IDEA! Don't laugh, I don't get many...

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb I got an IDEA! Don't laugh, I don't get many...

It seems that all the guys on here who are dealers, and service types, like Pro-tech, KMS, and so on, are pretty doggone helpful. Always have a handy tip, and just plain ol' helpful and handy to have around. (Thanks guys) It seems to me that everyone on here is happy doing business with them... (now, that's not the idea yet, just an observation) My idea is this, Why not invite some of these dealers, like maybe Killer Motorsports, (for one) who some folks are displeased with, to join our little group here? Not so we can beat up on them, but maybe if they heard some of the concerns voiced on here, they'd be able to help out. Maybe we'd learn something as well. I don't mean to pick out KM for any particular reason, other than I couldn't think of anyone else just now... sigh, I'm old...
    Maybe we'd be singing praises for them before you know it. Who knows?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whwindom View Post
    It seems that all the guys on here who are dealers, and service types, like Pro-tech, KMS, and so on, are pretty doggone helpful. Always have a handy tip, and just plain ol' helpful and handy to have around. (Thanks guys) It seems to me that everyone on here is happy doing business with them... (now, that's not the idea yet, just an observation) My idea is this, Why not invite some of these dealers, like maybe Killer Motorsports, (for one) who some folks are displeased with, to join our little group here? Not so we can beat up on them, but maybe if they heard some of the concerns voiced on here, they'd be able to help out. Maybe we'd learn something as well. I don't mean to pick out KM for any particular reason, other than I couldn't think of anyone else just now... sigh, I'm old...
    Maybe we'd be singing praises for them before you know it. Who knows?
    That is a good Idea. But!
    Been there! Done that!
    He is not at all interested in helping out the forum.

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    (He is not at all interested in helping out the forum)

What a Prick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder why that would be? Seeems to me that it would help him as much as it would us... oh well, was worth a try...