UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 2011 qlink 700efi map signal wire

Post Thanks / Like

2011 qlink 700efi map signal wire

New guy here, i have a 2011 qlink fontrunner 700 efi that i have bought a magnumtunng chip for and i am having a hard time finding a wiring diagram that shows the wire that communicates with ecm that i need to hook on the map sensor there are four wires on the map sensor and i am un sure of which one to plug into also the wire that i need to hook to on the o2 sensor they sent directions but none of there wiing color combinations match the combination i have on my o2 sensor. Any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum!!
    The HS700 uses a Delphi closed loop system and I think you will find that your Magnumtuner does little to nothing for you.
    If you have any warranty left I suggest to wait until it expires. Your dealer may deny warranty if they know about that device.

Good Luck.

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info on the closed loop system the bad thing is I already bought the tuner, and as far as the warranty i havent had much luck with it found that it is easier to make repairs myself then deal with the headaches of my machine being down for months. Is their any after market performance upgrades out there for the frontrunner efi all i have seen is for the carb units.

Post Thanks / Like
    Contact Adam at Kelly Motorsports.
    He has been working on a EJK for the HS700 and I think it is done or very close to it.
    If you are wondering what it is look here. This is for the HS800 but the one Adam is working on is the same but for the HS700 version 3.5

EFI Controller

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the great info pro-tech I will defiantly be getting in touch with him.