UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 800 supermach

Post Thanks / Like

800 supermach

I bought a supermach a while back. I've had problems with the coolant and still do. But what is really bothering me is it has a reverse override that does away with the rev limiter in reverse. I went the the hunting lease last week and I went down a trail checking some things out. A tree had fallen at the end of the trail so I went to back up to turn around. So I put the bike in reverse and backed up on little dirt embankment and then I put it in low to go forward. When I did that I noticed that the yellow low drive light was on saying it was in that gear and also the reverse light was on as well. When I tried to drive it the reverse rev limiter will not let me get up any speed in high or low. Also the reverse override switch would not work either. So I brought it home to look for a problem and I saw where the wire that was run to the override switch was pulled apart. So I fixed that and it's still doing the same old thing. Can anyone help me or might know what's going on?
    Thanks,
    Last edited by SuperM800; 09-26-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a thread about removing the reverse limiter on the Hisun 800 (Supermach). Hope this link works and helps you out some. If not, just to a search for this thread title. removing the reverse rev limiter and keeping the light
    I have a 2012 and there isn't any over ride for the limiter. I cut the wire on mine for full power in reverse. Thought something was going to snap the way it bucked in reverse past a certain amount of rpm's with that limiter. As far as both lights being on, it may just be a linkage adjustment but maybe a dealer on here could pin point that more for you.
    Last edited by SuperWolv; 09-26-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same issue with my 2012, as for the cooling both myself and my brother with an 11 had to do a rad change and move. the factory rad was just to restrictive when they were working. cost my brother an engine. we both went to a scrap yard and found duel core rads from small cars with larger capacity and our cooling issues are gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't be a hack and just cut the wire. Take the connector apart and pull out the lead with the pin still on it, fold it back into the wire loom and put the connector back together. I posted here how to do that, but that post, like all my other tips was lost during one of the big crashes to this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I cut mine on my 2010 supermach with no problems. Just look at the picture close and make sure you cut the right one. I just cut mine about 2" back so if i ever wanted to put it back together i could. I didnt worry about pulling the pin. Your not ever gonna hook it back up. There is no reason to IMO>