UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Any 400 owners in Ohio want to ride?

Post Thanks / Like

Any 400 owners in Ohio want to ride?

This isnít really an organized ride so to speak. I have a HiSun 400 that I have, and still am, making modifications to and I would really like to see how my mods stack up against a stock machine. So hereís the invite: if anyone with a stock 400 would like to come to my place in SE Ohio to ride for a day Iíd love to have you. I have a couple hundred acres and access to a couple hundred more. All told there are over 40 miles of trail (though some arenít suited to sxs). Weíll ride some trail, climb some hills, play in the mud and hopefully have a good time. Iím not set on a time for sure yet but tentatively shooting for mid November to mid December. Iíll have to coordinate around my deer hunters too since that is the peak of the season.

Post Thanks / Like
    I realize that this is an old thread, however....if you are still interested in others coming to ride with you let me know. I recently picked up a Kymco 450i UTV and looking for people and places to ride with. Older mature gent here with a big kids attitude and desire to play. Thanks for reading.

Airshot

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't have the 400 any more cause I swapped out for a Ranger. Riding it is just as fun. Keep in touch. Once it dries up a little I hope to spend a few days out there bustin the spider webs down.
    2012 YardSport YS 400 with modified clutch system and a host of off-the-shelf goodies

Post Thanks / Like
    Summer is almost here, if your still looking for people to ride with let me know, trailer is all set up, and anxious to get ridin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally strange. Today, 10-11-2016 I got the email notice that there was a reply to this thread. 5 months late.
    2012 YardSport YS 400 with modified clutch system and a host of off-the-shelf goodies

Post Thanks / Like
    I get those late notices from time to time too
    2013 MSU-1100