UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Just a note on this brand

Post Thanks / Like

Just a note on this brand

Hart cart has caused several people issues in the past . The info I am using is customer based , I have dealt with several of them trying to help them get problems resolved . Not saying that the product is bad or anything along those lines , just the experience that I have seen.
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just a note on this brand

I worked on one of these at the shop not too long ago. It has a cfmoto engine which is a good thing but the rest of the machine is totally different nothing else in common with the cf utv. It's looks like you could tip it pretty easily. for farm use it would be ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    We should have midel specific sections in stead of these useless areas... Last pist was from 2011..)why is it even on here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Old posts stay for this reason. You just read it, I just read it, without it the search function that we want people to use wouldn't exist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Dick View Post
    Old posts stay for this reason. You just read it, I just read it, without it the search function that we want people to use wouldn't exist.
    no i didn't mean that.. I meant we need model specific sections like most other atv sites have.
    this is in a section no one ever reads or posts on.. There's sections that NEVER change and are no active.

Would be nice to see a section for Hisun 800's only or the 700 only.. Then u don't have to read about all the stuff from the models u don't own or are not interested in...

p.s who actually started this site? Or runs it now?