UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Service manual for 2008 Qlink Frontrunner 700

Post Thanks / Like

Service manual for 2008 Qlink Frontrunner 700

I just purchased a 2008 Qlink Frontrunner 700. It only had 214 miles on it but the way it was taken care of seems like 1214 miles, but it seems to just be little things like seals, boots etc, seems like everything rubber has dry rotted on it. I am trying to fine an affordable service manual ($75.00 on Qlink's site, ouch!). I would also like to know where to purchase oem parts. I have been told that almost everything for the Rhino 660 fits. I have looked at a Rhino service manual and ordered a few parts hoping they will fit, but don't want to order a whole lot until I know for sure. (hope I did not waste my money on this thing) Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Service manual for 2008 Qlink Frontrunner 700

First congrats on your machine purchase! I am sure you will find you like the machine very much as most do!
    Any of the sponsored dealers here would be happy to provide parts for your machine!
    You will find that although many of the OEM Yamaha parts will fit they will be much more expensive!
    But in a pinch most of us have used the Yamaha parts when necessary.
    You will find the sponsored dealers listed on the home page toward the bottom of the page marked Sponsored Dealers.
    You can send a PM with the parts you would like and they will get back to you as soon as they can!! Simple!!

Questions, Just ask!!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Senior Member IronRangeWheelers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

yep these sponsored dealers on here are great...Ive used them and
    have also sent others their way.. No worries...

Post Thanks / Like

My cost on a cd rom manual is almost that , I hate cd rom manuals , by the way . You may not get greasy finger prints on them , but a laptop isn't safe in the service bay either. The 05 660 manual will work for most purposes on any carbed 700 hisun , and the 450 on the 500 , clymer manual is around 40.00 depending on where you shop. For what it's worth , the Hisun manual looks just like a Yamaha manual , and it's just as hard to navigate
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I have a link to a Rhino Service manual but I also hate using the laptop, The one I have been using is for a 2007 Rhino. Seems to be pretty accurate so far.