UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Removing clutch, primary and secondary

Post Thanks / Like

Removing clutch, primary and secondary

How do you remove the secondary sheave, I got the sliding and fixed sheave off, but can't get the long collar and driven gear guide base off.

And the primary I think I seen you need a puller to get that off. What size puller is needed? One from a canam 800? Or what

Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im still trying to find out what pitch is used to get the primary off. I called hisun, and searched alot and it all comes back 14-1.5 pitch, but that does not work. The size seems right, just the pitch is wrong. It looks to be close to 1.5, not as course as 2.0 or as fine as 1.25. I have a metric pitch gage but trying to get a good readingwhen the threads start like 1 1/2" inches in as tough to get a acturate reading. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    The canam 800 puller will pull the 800 hisun primary.you shouldn't have trouble with seconart cvt,,,remove bolt and it all just slides right off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STIHLMAN View Post
    The canam 800 puller will pull the 800 hisun primary.you shouldn't have trouble with seconart cvt,,,remove bolt and it all just slides right off.
    I found that if you fill the bolt hole with grease before you use the can am puller it will work better,turns it into a hydraulic press

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the problem was the treads weren't right, so I couldn't even thread the correct puller in. I even stuck a dowel rod in the hole and pressed it against the treads, so I got treads traced on the dowel rod with grease. Measured the spacing from thread to thread and it was 1.5mm, so that puller should work, but wasn't working. I guess someone before cross threaded them. I was able to get the puller in the best I could ( it messed up the threads bad now though) and heat it a little and hit the puller and it eventually came off. Only to find out once I got the tran out, it was the bolt that holds on the coupler to the rear diff that broke. So I would have never needed to take it all apart anyway!