UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: some questions on the number of inputs on this site

Post Thanks / Like

some questions on the number of inputs on this site

I have several questions about posting numbers

I thought it was just me not really keeping accurate accounting on the number of my inputs to this site, but recently I started keeping written records of the number of postings. I lost another posting today and I can't see if it was removed for a reason, but all my latest postings are still on here. Since I started in 2012, I understand losing the 100+ inputs that I'd posted due to the hard drive back-up problems the site had. And then the forum "terrorists" that were attacking the forum. But now, I should have way over 200 inputs. I don't swear, I don't tell anyone they're stupid, I'm just trying to ask questions and post solutions that I have come up with.

Recently I posted a question about my problems loading or deleting my photos and I put the question on the photo forum, but I haven't been able to get any help. I am constantly doing modifications to my Odes and would like to be able to post pictures so they could be of help to anyone needing similar help. I've insulated the engine cowling with what I consider a good product which dampens sound and doesn't allow the heat from the engine to transfer so easily through the cowling. Of course, in winter in the Black Hills, I really need all the heat I can get in the cab, but we sure don't need it in the summer. I also made a custom dust block behind the seats and an attachment for the rear 2" hitch to help support my icehouse . Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.

2. Thanks UTVChat Admin thanked for this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Database had some errors which were just repaired. Please post in this section and let us know of any other issues. Also because we are in constant battle fighting off the spammers we have pretty high security settings so sometimes if your post looks like spam it will automatically get block. Most of the time this is triggered when you link to other sites...

Enjoy
    RC

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help on this. It seems to be working now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think this might be the problem with the picture?
    2012 Odes Dominator 800 extended flare fenders, new thermostatic controlled 2-fan radiator, timed drawing fan on the engine cowling, oil cooler with remote filter, extended oil stick with easy accessibility, heat and sound-proofing on engine cowling, installed 2 portals in windshield and made and installed dust cover behind seat, rear window, installed toolbox, and emergency spare gas tank, fire extinguisher and gun rack