UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Dodged a major bullet

Post Thanks / Like

Dodged a major bullet

My buggy has always been cranky to turn over sometimes. Thought it might be the decompressor acting up. It's slow at work today so I figure I would check the starter out seeing as it easier that the decompressor lol. Well what a mess it was full of oil and I mean full and nothing left of the brushes. Guess I found my problem lol.
    My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    just trying to stay well lubed haha!
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    ya thats what made the brushes last this long lol
    My greatest fear is when I die my wife will sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap the new starter spins the motor over at 600 rpm, dont think its ever spun over like that lol !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayr View Post
    Holy crap the new starter spins the motor over at 600 rpm, dont think its ever spun over like that lol !!!
    My starter was dead at 1000km's do bought one of amazon and it spins the motor over like the wheel of fortune lol
    my old starter had oil in it as well. I sealed the seams on the starter to help keep water out. Sealed around the starter post as well where the wire hooks on. Seemed to work good on my 800.