UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: qlink and qb motors dead in the water

Post Thanks / Like

qlink and qb motors dead in the water

Sure some of you know this already. I just found out.There is no more qlink motors they closed the doors left all there dealers hung out to dry. don't know how warranty is going to work? dealer will most likely have to eat it. I know there all made by hisun but its not a wonder why people buy name brand least there open the next day to answer the phone.I am done giving my money to these ass you no whats and then the people come in and get mad at me. I am done with powersports I will keep my truck dealership open I don't think ford or gm are going anywhere. good luck to the rest of you guys. sorry to be so negative but I just don't get it with these companys opening one day and close the next?

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. I was going to head to the closest dealer (about 35miles) to me tomorrow and they supposedly carry the Qlink version of at least the 800 that I know of. I will have to ask them about it. Their place had a fire back in June of 2012 but still seem to be hanging in there. They service all makes. I think initially they were a Yamaha dealer and been in business for about 45 years. I will also suggest that they should become a sponsored dealer on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Efi about time View Post
    Sure some of you know this already. I just found out.There is no more qlink motors they closed the doors left all there dealers hung out to dry. don't know how warranty is going to work? dealer will most likely have to eat it. I know there all made by hisun but its not a wonder why people buy name brand least there open the next day to answer the phone.I am done giving my money to these ass you no whats and then the people come in and get mad at me. I am done with powersports I will keep my truck dealership open I don't think ford or gm are going anywhere. good luck to the rest of you guys. sorry to be so negative but I just don't get it with these companys opening one day and close the next?

Post Thanks / Like
    It sucks to hear that , but a lot of people had a hard winter
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets face it... These r Chinese built and alot of the stuff isn't as good as the brand names like Yanaha and Honda etc...
    People buy and get burned then word travels fast.. Also alot ( not all) of the dealers don't gave a clue what they are doing or know nothing about the powersports industry... Having said that there r alot of yamaha n honda deslers out there that dont have a clue either but it's not nearly as common as with the chinese market...

and the last big thing is why 20 different names under the same brand??? Hisun makes it soit should be called a Hisun.. Is it because Hisun figures if they call it 20 different names then when their machines break down no one will really know it's a Hisun or odes or whatever? Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Same thing happened here in Canada.. motobishi closed down.. I dont call mine a Motobishi "Raptorex" which is a gay name anyway lol i call it a Hisun 800.... Just wish they'd give it a good name. UTV 800 sounds so cheap.

Post Thanks / Like
    My dealer told me they closed down also , but i called the qlink store # from there website, and they answered the phone and took my order for a pickup coil and got it in three days.