UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: New Super Mach 500>>

Post Thanks / Like

New Super Mach 500>>

I bought a Hisun 500 right after xmas and I must say the thing is awesome. I have all the manuals (Rhino & Hisun) parts/repair and I can assure everyone they are 99% identical to a Rhino, down to the manuals being identical. Leeds me to believe they are built at the same factory because the parts are sooooo close if they used different tooling they could not be this close. I am an electrical / mechanical engineer and I have built everything from monster mudders to 7 second drag cars so I not easily fooled. Did quite a bit of research and looking and for the money you can't beat it.

I added a few things, 3" lift, 26" tires, dual batteries, aux lights, heater, gun rack, etc... I just took my family on a trip to ther Tn mountains to an atv park. Fresh 10" of snow the night before. I put over a 100 miles on it through some very rough rocky snowy mountain terrain and it did not miss a beat. Plenty of power and traction to climb any trail I wanted. The little thing is amazing....will post some picture of it later..just a quick hello for now.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Super Mach 500>>

Awesome! What park in TN did you visit? I want to go up there for about 4 or 5 days later this year. I have found one that claims over 20,000 acres and another over 72,000 acres. I'm looking forward to heading that way. Welcome to the forum.
    2011 Hisun 700 utv, black

Post Thanks / Like

Callalantee http://highcountryatv.com/ 7K acres 130 miles of trials, nice place, good people, trails from mild to wild. My boys and I had a blast in the fresh snow. We rented a cabin and stayed for three days.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

hi joe and welcome to the forum. sounds like you have a great looking machine! can't wait to see some pictures. also if you would please post whats mods you have made and what brand of mod (yr., make, model ordered for) in this section http://rhinoclones.com/index.php/board,24.0.html
    we are wanting a section that we can build on that people will know what parts fit what.

Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.rideroyalblue.com/

http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

These are the two I've been contemplating. Looks like Tennessee has a lot more than Alabama. We have several places to ride, but nothing that compares to that many acres.

I forgot to add that I wanted to lift mine and put bigger tires on, then I drove it into my enclosed trailer and found that it barely fits as is, which is factory. No lift kits for me. My enclosed tailer is modified to be a camper also.

Post Thanks / Like

Some pics>>>
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

BTW..It's a 2011 EFI 500
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

what brand of lift kit are you running?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kelleymotorsports
    what brand of lift kit are you running?
    Rubber Down Customs 3" lift made for a Rhino. Lift + 26" gives it 13" GC front and 14" rear. Tires are Grim Reapers 26 x 10 front and 26 x 12.5 rears with 2" billet wheel spacers.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

what year did you buy the lift for? no mods required?

Post Thanks / Like

2011 Rhino, straight bolt on the rear. Says you need to grind down the lower shock mount (on a Rhino) but on mine the shock mount already had plenty of clearance. I had to grind the notches slightly deeper on one of the front shock plates.

http://www.rubberdowncustoms.ca/yamaha.html
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for sharing. i will post this is the aftermarket parts section

Post Thanks / Like

What kinda heater is that?
    2011 Supermach 500cc

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Great looking ride Joe, did you have to do any drilling for the receiver hitch? The issue I'm having is that all receiver hitches I have seen the pin hole goes left to right. In order for one to connect to our UTV's the pin hole would need to go up and down.

Anyone know any information about this?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoClones
    Great looking ride Joe, did you have to do any drilling for the receiver hitch? The issue I'm having is that all receiver hitches I have seen the pin hole goes left to right. In order for one to connect to our UTV's the pin hole would need to go up and down.

It's made by Koplin, part# 85610 1-1/4" hitch. My reciever hitch has a built-in 2" to 1 1/4" adapter. The adapter is held in place by a vertical 3/4" pin. So if you take it out then you need to drill a vertical hole in your hitch.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by supergrover
    What kinda heater is that?
    http://www.autotrucktoys.com/jeep/Ru...-PRD29447.aspx

You can find it on ebay for ~$50.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joe~

It's made by Koplin, part# 85610 1-1/4" hitch. My reciever hitch has a built-in 2" to 1 1/4" adapter. The adapter is held in place by a vertical 3/4" pin. So if you take it out then you need to drill a vertical hole in your hitch.
    So I guess I need to locate this adapter. Any info on the adapter?

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess I need to locate this adapter. Any info on the adapter?
    It should have come with your UTV.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Ours did not come with adapter, thats why I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get a hitch to work properly..

Post Thanks / Like

Ours did not come with adapter, thats why I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get a hitch to work properly..
    I don't plan on using mine. If you can't find a solution, let me know. I'll ship it to you.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-inch-...ter-65024.html Harbor Freight sells a hitch adpater, also available most anywhere, just drill a 3/4" (check dia) vertical hole and you'll be good to go.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a pic of the adapter. It has a vertical hole with a pin for locking into the frame and a horizontal hole for attaching the drawbar. It slides into the inside of a 2" drawbar.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to find out the part number on this piece, anyone have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

I belive it's #202170022 Mark 7 (Hitch Weight Instruction) & 202170023 Mark 6 (Hitch Structure Instruction)
    The parts manual is very unclear for this section. If you need the parts or service manuals PM me with your email address.
    2011 SuperMach 500 EFI

SUPERMACH-T

Glad you like you new Supermach UTV500, like all the mods you have done as well.

We have started recieving units with larger tread tires (26") and new foldable windshields (picture of both below). We will still carry the standard tires and windshield but this is just another option for our dealers and their consumers!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I sold one of the 2011 units with the folding windsheild and larger tires , Love the tires , the windsheild not so much . The problem I am afraid of is a shorter rider (5'5") area , may have a folding seam directly in line of sight. It was fine for me at 6ft, but I had the wife sit in it and she had a hard time with it . On another note , I also recieved a snow plow , and everything went pretty well , nice product for the price , thanks
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like

I just got my supermach 500 last night and when I was uncrating it and took the front bumper out, I noticed that it looks like it might be tweeked a bit. I havent started putting it together yet and am wondering if its going to be an issue. Anyone else have this problem?
    2011 Supermach 500cc

Post Thanks / Like

sadly to say, typically shipping. if it cannot be straightened contact your dealer and they will be able to help you. just be thankful your not a dealer because you almost have to expect that with most shipments. some carriers just don't know how to handle equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

to me it looks like it was tweeked when they were building it. I will contact my dealer and see what they say.
    2011 Supermach 500cc