UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: MSU-500 oil leak

Post Thanks / Like

MSU-500 oil leak

I bought my new 2014 MSU-500 on 8-16-14. The next day I found an oil leak and checked with Massimo about getting it fixed. They told me to take it to the nearest service center so I did. After a couple of weeks the shop finely got started working on it. They found it was an oil seal that was bad and ordered the parts. They received (or ordered wrong) the wrong oil seal and had to reorder the right one. The last time I saw it, it was tore down with no oil seal. I call the shop every week and check on it. As of today 9-23-14 I still do not have my side by side, the seal is in the mail I was told. I only had my side by side a whole 5 days and the shop has had it now for 34 days. This is the craziest thing I have ever seen. Once I get it back it will never go to a shop again I will fix it myself.

Has anyone else had this much trouble getting something like this fixed?

Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I do my own service work.
    2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Post Thanks / Like
    Well guess what they got it fixed today (9-24-14) and it is now back home 1month & 4 days later. Yes I will be doing my own work from now on. I just thought if it was under warranty I would let them fix it, never again.