UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: K&N Air Filter 2011 Hisun 700

Post Thanks / Like

K&N Air Filter 2011 Hisun 700

It has been a little dry here in Arkansas this start of hunting season so i checked the air filter and found some dust past the air filter. I know from experience that this will kill an engine quick. The factory foam filter was pretty cheesy and i thought i would look to see if there was a aftermarket filter. Has anyone come across a K&n that will fit our awsome machine please reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have good luck with the uni filter for a 05/06 660 rhino , it's a direct fit. I'm sure that the k&n would be the same. I'm just not much of a k&n guy, one shot with a air hose , and you need a new one.
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    same here with the uni-filter. a lot better than factory!! i'm almost thinking of making it a mandatory install on all my new units.
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    What is this uni filter that yall speak of? I am going to purchase a Massimo Motors 500 and I want this airfilter in from day one.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Uni is a filter company that produces aftermarket powersports filters. The one for a 05 Rhino will swap right in. This is a reusable filter , and is the type you clean and re-oil.
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet. Thanks. How much are they? So an 05 rhino UNO will fit my 2012 Massimo 500?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cwoodfly View Post
    Sweet. Thanks. How much are they? So an 05 rhino UNO will fit my 2012 Massimo 500?
    Thanks
    Its UNI , and yes , the 500 and 700 both use the same filter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping someone can help out. I have a 2013 Bennche Crew and I want to install a Uni filter. Can someone tell me what the Bennche part number is that this Uni filter replaces?

Thanks,
    Darrin
    Stock 2013 Bennche (Hisun) Bighorn 700X Crew HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Just get an Uni filter for a 05 rhino 660 , you will reuse the metal parts from your factory filter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I appreciate the help.
    Stock 2013 Bennche (Hisun) Bighorn 700X Crew HD