UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Deceleration Noise

Post Thanks / Like

Deceleration Noise

I have a 2011 Massimo 700 UTV and when decelerating I am getting a grinding noise. I also noticed when going down hill it acts like it is popping out of gear and try's to freewheel. Has anyone else had this problem? I have checked the belt and it looks like new still, I have around 600 miles on the machine.
    Any advice on where to start looking would be appreciated.
    Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Wyo Rider. I notice you are in Powell ,if you ever have it over in Cody let me know and I'll listen to it and see if we can figure it out. I've put over 9,000 miles on Massimo utv's in the last 3 1/2 years and do all my own maintenance
    2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Post Thanks / Like
    Wyodlr thanks I will definitely do that I purchased mine new and do all my own maintenance as well. Having another person to help diagnose it would be a great help. If you are ever over in Powell let me know as well. Thanks again. Sam

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do . The Name here is David
    2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Post Thanks / Like
    My 2011 hisun 800 was making similar noises n the reR pinion was sheared in have..still drove it 2hrs to get home... Had to put new rear diff in it.