UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Help ! Hisun 800 Broke 2 drive belts ???

Post Thanks / Like

Help ! Hisun 800 Broke 2 drive belts ???

Hi I have a 2012 Hisun 800 utv replaced broken CVT Drive Belt drove half a block and it broke another belt. Someone told me that it could be a clutch bearing, when I spin the clutch it does not appear to have a bad bearing. What could be my problem and what should i check for ?

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a oneway bearing in the clutch but I've never seen it cause a belt to break. Did you use bolts to spread the driven clutch apart to loosen the belt and disassemble the clutch to put it on or did you roll it on? If you rolled it on without taking the clutch apart you probably broke the cords in the new belt causing it to break you also need to break in a new belt at low speeds for a few miles.
    2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am sorry I found out after opening up the drive belt cover all that was wrong with my UTV all that was wrong was their is broken belt pieces from the previous belt.