UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 800 utv problems

Post Thanks / Like

800 utv problems

i have a hisun 700 right now but want to upgrade to the 800 but i want to know if they are fixing the front differential problems anytime soon cuz i dont want to buy one and have problems since my 700 was a pretty good machine. so if anyone knows if they have a fix or if the manufacturer is going to fix this problem anytime soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hisun says they have it fixed. i have not had one to know for sure. I do know that Kelley motor sports can fix the front diff either way. He did the one in my demo unit , and it was tough as nails after the repair.
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    welll if someone could find out that would be great

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    there are updated but i have not tried or seen one in person. at this point i hate to say it but it could be a risk trying one. hisun went from copying a front diff and making minor errors in machining to now designing their own pieces. if you couldnt copy it right the first time how can you design your own? dont mean to make them sound so terrible but its what i feel is the truth. either way, if you get one that doesn't work, i can take care of it.
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know when they made the changes? The 2011 models or not until the 2012s come out?

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so the 2012s are supposed to be changed a little bit then?

Post Thanks / Like
    any 2011's that are left at the distributors now have the updates and any new 2012s that will be made will have the updates. front diff is changed and the coolant lines have been changed. other than that, nothing else.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you know what they changed about the front differential and the coolant lines?

Post Thanks / Like
    front differential now has a larger doll pin between the 2 output hubs with larger thrust bearing and now features a 2 piece cage instead of the 1 piece cage.

coolant lines are larger and instead of the coolant that was already hot from cylinder 1 going to cylinder 2, it not has a "Y" pipe that divides the 2 cylinders coolant providing cooler coolant to each cylinder. temp light will now read off the "Y" pipe after the coolant exists the cylinders.

i'm good with the coolant, its just i dont understand quite yet what they are trying to accomplish with the front end when it only needed minor tweaks....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Kelly, so could the coolant situation kinda fall into a recall classification due to overheating, and some of the mishaps that have happened??? I changed my coolant first thing and added purple ice to it, I've never had one problem. I just wasn't sure, also what were you quoting the rough price on the Hulk upgrade to the front diff??

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont think you will ever see a chinese recall lol. this just helps with the rerouted piping. the higher cfm fan helps and getting a proper mixed coolant helps as well.

$375 is what the reworked front diff cost and that includes return shipping to the lower 48. i'm sure i could work with you on shipping it up to you as well for not much more if any at all.