UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: extended warranty

Post Thanks / Like

extended warranty

does anyone know if you can get an extended warranty on the 800 utv?

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The longest warranty provided by any of the distributors is 1 year parts and labor. Hisun does not offer an option to extend the warranty and neither does the distributor. Some dealers have signed up with companies on their own that offer a warranty up to 4 years. So you will need to find a dealer that offers this kind of an additional warranty. not to many offer it because it does cost us (the dealer) a yearly fee to be able to offer this to the customer.
    http://shop.kelleymotorsports.com/im...wres_small.jpg
    Kelley Motorsports LLC Х 563-920-3412 Х sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service Х www.kelleymotorsports.com

Senior Member Team Jar MotorSports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can sell you an extended warranty. Send me a PM.

http://www.rhinoclones.com/banners/teamjar2.jpg
    Team Jar Motorsports
    Web: www.teamjar.com
    Arizona
    Phone: Office, 602 721-5206

Post Thanks / Like
    I just purchased a 2012 Bennche spire 800 and got a 42 mo ext. warrenty through the co. thats covers the manf. warrenty. it is CornorStone United, Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Something to consider about an extended warranty with somedealers is the incurred cost to the buyer. I didn't buy the extended warranty for the simple reason I had to pay full cost myself then get "Reimbursed" By the warranty. Also some after market mods void the extended warranty, depending on what you upgrade on your own.

Post Thanks / Like

Джордж закрич

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

Cassandra - Brace face mp4

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

The War At Home

Post Thanks / Like

MGP17-Pre-Season-MotoGP Test Day 2 - A9