UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: hisun 800 rear diff

Post Thanks / Like

hisun 800 rear diff

Looking for a complete rear end for a 2011 motobishi raptorex (hisun 800) dealers want 1000 canadian for them and I want something cheaper. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    No luck yet eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moparmadman40 View Post
    Looking for a complete rear end for a 2011 motobishi raptorex (hisun 800) dealers want 1000 canadian for them and I want something cheaper. Thanks

Did your pinion bearing go out?
    Kirk

2014 Odes Dominator 800 2dr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope no luck, Leduc motors is gonna try to get an engine for their unit first before they decide to part it out. And no not a bearing lol, more like everything I think some of the Spider gears might be good still. Oh and a few of the bolts....But that is it

Post Thanks / Like
    There was nothing salvageable left in my rear diff, that's why I was asking. My pinion bearing went and then the entire thing self destructed. Good luck finding a diff.
    Kirk

2014 Odes Dominator 800 2dr.

Post Thanks / Like
    you have a part number?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moparmadman40 View Post
    They must be cloned from somthing,have you looked on the ebay stores break downs probably around 2006 ish name brands?

Post Thanks / Like

Отпугиватель

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.
    Интегрированный генератор http://forumcentrale.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1250284