UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 4x4 not engaging

Post Thanks / Like

4x4 not engaging

I'm working on my HS700UTV 4 seater. The 4 wheel drive will not engage and the lights for the buttons will not come on?????

I've checked every fuse, every wire connection and have come up with nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and happy to have found this forum!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi if anything like other hisun models you have relays for 4x4 and diff. lock check they are clicking on when button pressed/
    If have meter then even better test the relays/
    good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks jagg I will check them tonight. I was hoping it wasn't the module attached to the front diff. Hopefully just a relay that would be a easy fix

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think the 800 and the 700 are much different my 800 front diff wouldn't engage I tested to see if it was getting 12v and it was I could have something to do with the magnet that engages.

Post Thanks / Like
    I teseted and it's getting power. I tested continunity from the switch to the plug down at the diff module and everything looks good.

This just isn't making sense. Where are the magnets??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post
    I teseted and it's getting power. I tested continunity from the switch to the plug down at the diff module and everything looks good.

This just isn't making sense. Where are the magnets??
    could be the actuator servo. It should be the 3x3 box that is behind your front diff has the wire going into it.