UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Opening utv-chat.com to different brand machines

Post Thanks / Like

Opening utv-chat.com to different brand machines

I just want to say that opening the site up to different (new) brands is a great idea. I realize that the major players in the UTV market (Polaris, CanAm, Yamaha etc.) have their on individual forums to discuss their own machines, but, I hope they find us and come here to share their ideas (successes & failures). I think that all of us can gain a lot of useful info. from these guys and maybe we can help them also.
    Robert

2. Likes ClassicRacer, UTVChat Admin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only problem with that is the usual b/s fights the "name brand" guys like to start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Dick View Post
    Only problem with that is the usual b/s fights the "name brand" guys like to start.
    Yeah, we are going to get some of that, but, it's worth it to get a different perspective on some of the problems that "plague" all brands of UTVs.
    The big problem is that I don't think they know about us. They usually stay on their own site to share info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Disappointed, but, not suprized that we are not seeing any Polaris/CanAm guys visiting here. I as in a Polaris and CanAm dealer the other day and they had never heard of an Odes or a Massimo.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in our local high dollar motorsports dealer a couple weeks back, they advertised that they were a Kymco dealer and I was looking at a Kymco UTV. After walking around for more than 20 minutes a sales person finally ask me what I needed and of course I ask about the Kymco brand. I was told they don't get any scooters in until spring, I said I was interested in a UTV, the dealer informed me that they were not aware that kymco even made ATV's and UTV's.....? You are a Kymco dealer and not aware of your product line? Needless to say I left and found a dealer an hour and a half away and yes the took the time to explain their product line and how it compared to the so called brand names. I ended up buying a UTV from them, but I do see how brand name carrys so much weight, some refuse to even talk about other brands. I did do some research in the brand name forums about brand name owners that compared their brand to a friends Kymco brand. In my search, 99% stated they were impressed at their friends Kymco models even though they chose to stick with their own brand. No one actually had anything bad or negative to say among those that actually rode and tried out a Kymco brand, the only negative was from those that has never actually rode or saw a Kymco.
    I whole heartedly agree with promoting off brands with name brands as many of the different brands do have the same issues and the same fixes. As always working together solves more problems than going at it alone.