UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Central Michigan

Post Thanks / Like

Central Michigan

Have been coming up to Clare County my whole life, and now I live up here. There are a LOT of great trails up here. You can ride from the norther part of clare county all the way to the bridge.

Along that route, Roscommon County, especially the St. Helen area, has some of the best trails and routes around.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been to michigan a few times. I really like it up there. Would love to ride my buggy up there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bundy Hill in Jackson Mi is an amazing place to take UTV's ATV's Trucks and Dirt bikes. We took our Dominator 800 4 seat out there twice. TONS of hills and trails. Private owned and well marked trails. 350 acres I think it is.
    Mt Morris Mounds in Mi is O.K. but it is smaller than Bundy Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by emersonsc View Post
    Have been coming up to Clare County my whole life, and now I live up here. There are a LOT of great trails up here. You can ride from the norther part of clare county all the way to the bridge.

Along that route, Roscommon County, especially the St. Helen area, has some of the best trails and routes around.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been searching websites for Michigan riding areas, been to Mio area some years back, but hearing that many riding areas are not posted on the web. Would prefer something closer to the Ohio line as I am from Ohio and everyone knows Ohio has darn few good riding areas. So.....anyone know of decent riding areas in the southern half of the mitten please let me know. As an older guy I don't need serious mud holes, knarly hill climbs that needs a mountain goat, more of a leisure scenic ride type of guy. Bought a side x side so the wife can go along even with her disabilities. Thanks in advance for any suggestions someone may have within 4 hours of the ohio line. Did check put the Bundy Hill area and will probably give that a try but it appears to not have many wooded trails, the pics show a lot of open riding areas. Any additional info on there would also be appreciated, Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by airshot View Post
    I have been searching websites for Michigan riding areas, been to Mio area some years back, but hearing that many riding areas are not posted on the web. Would prefer something closer to the Ohio line as I am from Ohio and everyone knows Ohio has darn few good riding areas. So.....anyone know of decent riding areas in the southern half of the mitten please let me know. As an older guy I don't need serious mud holes, knarly hill climbs that needs a mountain goat, more of a leisure scenic ride type of guy. Bought a side x side so the wife can go along even with her disabilities. Thanks in advance for any suggestions someone may have within 4 hours of the ohio line. Did check put the Bundy Hill area and will probably give that a try but it appears to not have many wooded trails, the pics show a lot of open riding areas. Any additional info on there would also be appreciated, Thanks
    I am from Newaygo, MI. If you pull up google map of MI you will notice a lot of green for manistee national forest. I am very new to this area, but from satellite views and talk from others in town there are a lot of seasonal road routes and scenic areas and its about 3 hours from the border.

I stay at a cottage in Manton, MI area and there are so many seasonal roads available and also the main ORV route across the county. Lots of trails end at scenic overlooks of the river. They have cottages up there in the national forest for renting and also rustic camp sites setup all over up there. Attached are some pictures from ORV route 6 above lake city driving toward cadillac.Trimble Outdoors - 682769.jpgTrimble Outdoors - 682770.jpgTrimble Outdoors - 682781.jpgTrimble Outdoors - 682782.jpgTrimble Outdoors - 682783.jpg

You will find a lot of areas to ride from the actual manistee forest site, not DNR. I use trimble maps app for all of my rides to take pictures and also offline maps. Has been a few times bridges or roads were closed and it helped me route around vs go back.
    Last edited by SIrSpendsalot; 03-14-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any width restrictions up there??
    '14 Massimo 800
    '08 Hisun 700 (gone)
    '03 Polaris 500 sportsman

Post Thanks / Like
    The train bridge by 131 is 50" but you can get a regular sized ranger between the posts. Its a lot of jeep driving trails and then you have the winding trails for quads that run off the main route. it is also a connection for the MCCCCCT motorcycle trail. I drove all over up there last summer on my can am outlander xt. Most of the roads up there are considered "seasonal roads" some have low hanging branches and may as well be called "abandoned deer trail" but they are marked so we can drive them without restriction.

addertine

Ashley Adams - Babysitters Taking On Black Cock 4 rq mp4

Serien-Soundtracks

Read more...
    the amazing spider man 2 apk 7 2free download

Kuroko’s Basketball (2014)

Smallville 6x17

New Girl saison 5 épisode 10

Clamp School Detectives
    Conan (2010) Season 7 Episode 96 s07e96
    Dushman Ke Bacchon Ko Padhana Hai Mp3
    Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Stephanie Urbina Jones - Live From The River (2015)

HD 626 Evolution
    Sequestered
    Charlie's Angels
    Moonlight Mile Mission

AKAD - PAYUNG TEDUH (COVER) BY RIA RICIS MP3

Prevenge (2016) Ruth esta embarazada de siete meses y, como todas las madres, siente una conexion total con su bebe. Pero en su caso hallamos una particularidad: el nino nonato insta a la mujer a matar a todo aquel que se interpone en su camino. Alice Lowe nos enamoro en Turistas, y su don para la comedia salvaje tambien tine de negro ...
    mp3 to flac converter
    Pitbull. Niebezpieczne kobiety (2016)
    Neruda 2016 ver la pelicula completa en linea gratis
    Die Melancholie der Haruhi Suzumiya

addertine

Pc Games

Deadpool

women-with-hairy-ass-cracks
    OpenLoad

http://tmp224.com/category/phi-brain-kami-no-puzzle-2]Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2[/url]

Auf Achse
    compartinga
    Arabic Movie Torrents
    Eps 13 Breaking Bad - Season 2

DVD Carry On Jack (1963)

Channel Zero
    Jake 2.0

Moon River

3575 / 17
    .hack//Roots
    Avengers Assemble

Midnight Soul Road

Thunderbirds
    Born To Be Blue dpstream
    3x20 season x episode Gotham
    Hemen Izle
    lucy streamcloud espaÃol

addertine

Corey Hawkins

Quantico
    Ruth & Alex L’Amore Cerca Casa DOWNLOAD ITA – 720p BluRay (2015)
    ESET Smart Security 5 RC & ESET NOD32 Anti...(A)
    A Certain Magical Index
    descargar Baywatch Los vigilantes de la playa (2017) pelicula completa 2017

"The Walking Dead" Bury Me Here (2017) - Season 7

Scream (Serie) HDTV 720p AC3 5.1
    2. Sezon 8. Bolum Save the Date
    Henry Garrett
    It Ain't Me

Gundam G no Reconguista

Ich kann mir keine Hyanen leisten I Can't Afford Hyenas
    Watch this
    Constantine

DVD Wuthering Heights (2011)

Read More
    1 Mile to You 2017 HDRip XViD
    CIDRO MERINDA ..RGS

Truth or Conse season 07 episode 01

Glowa rodziny
    Jonas Blue

Post Thanks / Like

Central Michigan

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the Thanks button to see Attachments.
    • This post requires you to click the Likes button to see Attachments.
    • This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to see Attachments.