UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Dealer Advertising Information!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Dealer Advertising Information!

Attention Dealers,

We have recently set up a section on the board for dealers wanting to do business, advertise, promote and sell their products. This forum may be called “utv-chat” but we welcome the promotion of your entire inventory on the forum board.

Benefits of Advertising on UTV-Chat.com
    • Your own thread in the “Sponsors Section” where you can advertise your dealership, post specials and sales, notify the community of any events you may be going to and etc.
    • Exposure to a die hard off road community that has over 44k users and GROWING!
    • A rotating 390x50 banner at the very top of the forum board that will link users directly to your website.

For any questions you may have please send us an email at admin(at)utv-chat.com with your questions, please include your phone number as we would like to be able to answer your questions immediately.

NO ONE Except Sponsored Dealers are permitted to do business on UTV-CHAT this includes using business name as username, linking to any website, offer units or products for sale, implying that you have sold units or include a business contact information or business avatar unless they are a Sponsored Dealer and or have contributed to the forum.

If you would like to become a sponsored dealer and advertise on utv-chat.com follow the link below and contact us with your business information and we will get you set up.

http://www.utv-chat.com/payments.php

(You will need to create an account on the forum board before being able to start any sponsorship with us, the process is fast and easy but if you run into any problems be sure to email us!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to sound like an ass , but I have donated to Rhino clones for years , Money , knowledge and time. I had my last payment refunded and now I need to pay or change my name on the forum ? Please clarify the rules for me .
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    We understand your confusion but you were never asked to change your name on the Forums. We have your dealership name on file as a dealership who once advertised on our board therefore you are allowed to keep your name. Your advertising membership expired which is why your thread was removed, if you wish to advertise on the board again you are more than welcome to do so by setting up your monthly recurring payments via the link provided, let us know if you have any questions.