UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: LED light bars?

Post Thanks / Like

LED light bars?

Was wanting to put a 42" LED bar on my Alligator 700. Not sure if the charging system will handle one that size. Anyone have any suggestions or experience with this application?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm running a 52" and a 8" and it handles it fine. But I also keep mine on a charger when not in use.

3. Likes Brickie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Massimo Offers a LED bar for the Alligator, its pretty nice

5. Likes Brickie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_4372.JPGi got all of mine off of e-bay and amazon, so far so good,
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Likes Brickie, ClassicRacer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good lookin rig Cody! got my 4" cubes put on,now waiting on the bar from Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codyjamesuno View Post
    IMG_4372.JPGi got all of mine off of e-bay and amazon, so far so good,

Post Thanks / Like
    What size is that, and how did you mount it?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have A 30 " dual bar on my roof and 2 4x4 42 watt on my "A" pillars. also have a 30" single bar under my bed that only come on when reverse is selected. I added a battery and a marine grade fuse box. I also added a battery isolator so the charging goes between bother batterys but the stock battery will never go dead leaving you in the middle of no where. It was easy , very easy . Time consuming running and hiding the wire but well worth it. I used an 800 watt audio car battery as my second battery. It was smaller and easier to place. I seen aux battery box that will fit right in the space under the hood in front of the driver. I made mine. That aux box will make the job way easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have put a HO stator on mine 700 alli along with a hot shot regulator. with everything turned on ( even the fan ) my voltage drops to 12.06 at idle so i wouldn't put one on my sxs without upgrading to led headlights or a low amp draw fan. before the upgrade my charging system wouldn't keep up at night with all the lights on. every time we stopped i had to be jumped off unless i sat in it with it revved.