UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: long travel kit

Post Thanks / Like

long travel kit

I heard that are making a long travel kit for the
    Odes domaintor is there any truth to this thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to give you a definite answer , but the word is yes. The truth is we will wait and see
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    What all they gonna do I'm thinking abt upgrading my
    Suspension on my 2013 odes thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told 17 inches of travel on suspension , should be great "if we see it" They say the new high horsepower 1000 will have this set-up.
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless the wheel base is significantly widened with new front and rear A-arms I don't believe 17" is even possible especially in the front. BTW Trailing Arm suspension is a far superior rear suspension for SxS IMHO.

I didn't buy my ODES to compete with performance side by sides like Polaris, Cam Am or the new Yamaha. If you guys want that then go get it, it just takes a signature.

Walker Evans Racing makes some amazing Shocks for the 2014 ODES Dominator and they give me about 12" of wheel travel with plenty of droop and adjustability for a smooth soft ride. No need to buy anything else if you are wanting to drive your unit harder.

There are many other issues like upgrading the wheel lug studs to M12 that need to be done to the hubs, for any suspension/shock upgrade. I know what I purchased and it is NOT one of the other units I mentioned and never will be. My Dom 4 seater is now one hell of a beast on dirt and durability is what I want, not high speed racing WFO, just a solid running driving off road UTV I can count on, still need more miles/hours and seat time to see if this is true. I'm going out for a week over New Years to Ridgecrest Ca in the desert, I'm looking for durability and putting on a 100- 200 miles on it, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Mike

2014 Dominator 4 SE
    1979 YZ400
    2008 KTM EXC-R 530
    2012 Yamaha Super Tenere
    2006 30' Tahoe Toy Box