UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Do Rhino half doors fit Hisun 700 Utility?

Post Thanks / Like

Do Rhino half doors fit Hisun 700 Utility?

Hey folks,
    I've been searching like crazy to determine if Yamaha Rhino doors fit the HiSun 700 UTV. I think they will with some modification from what I can find.
    I have a 2008 HiSun 700 Utility that I bought used back in 2010 that has been wonderful and it does not have doors. There are no holes all the way through the frame although there are threaded holes that the flooring is being held in with (appears to be stock).

From what I can tell with the mounts for the Rhino doors, the front mount portion has 2 bolts that look to go through the frame entirely. That right?

Appreciate any help or guidance.

Thanks
    Life is too short not to have a good time everyday....

Post Thanks / Like
    my powermax has rhino doors on it, as far as i know the hisun and powermax are the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy a set and make them work. My buddy has a rhino & 98% of the stuff on it looks exactly like my knocker. We call it the knocker because of the Rhino knock-off. Haha.
    Life is too short not to have a good time everyday....

Post Thanks / Like
    Doors that to open and close with flexing of the springs are in the offices of the studies departments on the half access have. I have touch that doors when to applying the education catalogue for best essay services online to department of the studies with activation of my accounts.