UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Kymco 450i UTV

Post Thanks / Like

Kymco 450i UTV

Appears I am the first one on here so.....Just recently purchased a new Kymco 450i UTV after many months of research and test rides. I have found the Kimco to be of great quality when compared to many other popular brands. First a full year warranty, next about 30% less in overall cost.
    Dropped the skid plates ( yes full skids plates from the factory) and examined the welds of the frame. All welds are full and complete all around the box frame, no hit and miss welds. Full powder coated frame not just paint. FI injected 450cc engine with a great reputation having been used in their ATV's for some time. Best vibration free ride and smoothest ride from all the test rides I have taken in many different brands. They have direct parts connection with a phone call at the NC factory. Only complaint in more than a year and a half of production on this model is the notchy shifter, it is tricky to get used to but it is getting better. Also comes with 25" tires, many brands come with smaller tires. Full independent suspension, bench seat for easier getting in and out and easy steering even in diff lock mode. So far I am quite impressed with this machine as has been 99% of their owners so far. For anyone interested in a mid sized UTV check this one out. I am an older mature gent from NW Ohio always looking for people to go riding with family is grownup and out on their own so now is my time to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought I would post an update on my Kymco UXV 450i. Just passed the 400 mile mark and all is good....real good. Did some serious riding at a rock pit and had no problem climbing any hill I tried. Pulled out 3 other machines from the mud including one of the big RZR machines, he was buried deep but the little Kymco in diff lock just walked it right out. Even the RZR owner said he was impressed with the machine. Just checked the set up for the snow plow, can't wait for snow to see how she does. If anyone is seriously looking for a quality built machine give the Kymco line a close look. They are currently building many of the Artic Cat machines for them as well as engines for Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Artic Cat and most of the smaller kid size atv's for Polaris and Honda. They have been producing quality off road machines now for almost 20 years but the word is just now getting around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kymco does make quality products. I do wish they would start putting V-twins in their utv machines.
    '14 Massimo 800
    '08 Hisun 700 (gone)
    '03 Polaris 500 sportsman

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4getful2 View Post
    Kymco does make quality products. I do wish they would start putting V-twins in their utv machines.
    Yes they do however they are not yet into the performance market so the engines they do have are tried and true good performing engines. Their utility use is second to none. Unless your into performance I would see no need for a twin and then have to consider the added cost. Kymco promotes themselves as a well made product at a more reasonable cost than many brand names. Sales would probably be limited on a twin cyl so that would also add to the cost of the product.

5. Likes 4getful2 liked this post