UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Clutch work

Post Thanks / Like

Clutch work

I just got done with a wet clutch replacement. While I was at I added clutch slugs and a purple spring and a shim kit. In the short few mins that I rode tonight
    Im very happy with what I have now .
    2015 Massimo MSU 500
    Slug kit
    Purple spring and washer spacer.

2. Likes 4getful2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bull4545 View Post
    I just got done with a wet clutch replacement. While I was at I added clutch slugs and a purple spring and a shim kit. In the short few mins that I rode tonight
    Im very happy with what I have now .
    any updates on this? Did u replace with genuine yamaha parts?

Explain how that "slugs" work

Post Thanks / Like
    P1060900.jpg Need to replace the seal on the clutch movable face plate. Broken belt tore rubber off the seal. The seal is a KOYO M8035K1. Any help apprieciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    seal is OD-40mm,ID 35mm, Width,3.175mm

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got the best wet clutch motor oil and other lubricants for your Massimo at wholesale if you like.https://www.amsoil.com/lookup/utv/20...me/?zo=1181889 It is what I use in my 2014 Massimo MSU800. "Confidence in Clutch Feel
    AMSOIL 10W-40 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil's superior friction-durability properties help minimize clutch slippage, fade and chatter, giving riders consistent clutch feel during takeoffs or when maneuvering around obstacles on the trail. It delivers confidence that ATVs will perform consistently in all types of riding conditions

Wet-Clutch Compatible
    AMSOIL Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil contains no friction modifiers and promotes smooth shifting and positive clutch engagement. It controls heat and helps improve clutch life."

These guys are very helpful and knowledgeable about Massimos and might help you with the seal http://motorcycledoctor.com

You ever ride the trails in the Ocala National Forest? We'll be up at the KOA Fort Mccoy Sunday or Monday camping a few nights.
    Last edited by 2014msu800; 02-15-2018 at 06:41 PM.