UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Challenger 700

Post Thanks / Like

Challenger 700

Anyone have one? How's it doing if you do?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it is late, but I just found this forum. I have the Challenger Crew 750 that I picked up in May for a trip to Moab and Bryce Canyon. The unit is my first ATV/UTV although I have owned Jeeps and Motorcycles for the last 50 years. It has ran flawlessly and appears to be all that it is advertised. Initially I was frustrated with top speed (running highway from camp ground to trails in Moab) but I have since found that 40's are fairly normal for the UTILITY type of units (Rhino's and such) which this does. I have done some dunes where it struggles going up steeper dunes, but the 4x4 stopped the digging in. It crawls like crazy, but the longer wheel base make it susceptible to high centering. The cab is quite loud with the engine sitting between the back seats, but it is quiet outside. All in all, I get happier with it every day. It is well armored underneath and the belts/roll cage/windshield and roof seem durable. Layed the roof up against a tree in a tight off-camber turn this weekend and thought ...oh poo...I just messed up my new utv only to find no damage at all. Parts take a bit of creativity to find (oil filters and such) but I have found that if I shop for the HISUN 700 then things come into view and it is essentially the same motor.

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased the 700 camo challenger in late May. So far so good, only 1 issue. It appears that ALL 4 of the A arms, where the bushings meet the frame, were DRY. Thing made all kinds of creeking noises, over the slightest bump. Dealer pulled all A arms and confirmed, no grease. Unit was greased, and is now much quieter. Dealer was also shocked there was no grease. Break in period was kindve sluggish....but has since loosened up. First oil change, dumped ALL fluids,and replaced with Amsoil Synthetics. Will run top speed about 53-55mph, on flat ground. Seems under powered for a 700, but maybe it's just me? Paid $8999 for it, and so far I'm happy with it. Added some cree lights up front, and a rear cargo light. Just minor tinkering. The tow setup is kindve corky. The pin comes down from the TOP, vs through the side, so had to have a 7/8 hole drilled through the top of my receiver tube. I put a boss bluetooth speaker tube in, just to try and drown the cab noise, because these things arent very quiet. Overall though, I'm happy with purchase, I'd recommend one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished my 200 mile but havent drained tge diffs yet. I did find the exhaust valves were very tight and adjusted to the loose end of spec. Starts easier and feels more responsive but may just be me. I better get my grease gun out. No noise but dont want to take any chances. Thanks for the call out on that.

Also you are right on the quirky hitch thing. I bought a harbor freight 1.25 to 2 in. Extension which slid over the tube it came with and gave me clearance past my bed....no drilling needed.
    Last edited by Jd99336; 08-14-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the grease gun, as there are no zerc fittings. After my yr warranty up, I will be drilling holes and putting zerc fittings in!!
    Haven't checked the valves yet....
    I also tried the 1.25 to 2" adaptor, but the pin hole did not line up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes....no zerks....that is depressing. I thought I saw reference to them in one of the manuals I looked at, but now that you mention it, I don't remember actually seeing any while working on the thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pull the bolts out of the A arms, pull out the bushings, and the sleeve, and pack the tube with grease the best you can. Mine is smooth as butter now. Hope this helps!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for help on disabling the reverse rev limiter on my challenger any help would be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    its in a wiring harness that goes over the engine to cvt. I saw a post on here on a hisun where they disabled it. Or maybe put it on a switch. for some reason the green wire rings a bell but I can't confrim that at all!

Post Thanks / Like

Джо разбудил &

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

Собачьей радо

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Dislikes button to read this content.

Post Thanks / Like

Он вернулся в

Post Thanks / Like

Много хороше&

Post Thanks / Like

Не блистал ум&

Post Thanks / Like

Блейз отправ&

Post Thanks / Like

Он прекрасно &

Post Thanks / Like

Меня это обра&

Post Thanks / Like

Как тебе это у

Post Thanks / Like

Что улыбается

Post Thanks / Like

Золотые стрел

Post Thanks / Like

Что продолжен

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok