UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: 800 rebuild

Post Thanks / Like

800 rebuild

Looking for hisun 800 complete rebuild kit, I recently installed oil filter relocation and cooler and motor ran hot and started knocking and I feel I need to rebuild if anyone can let everyone know where I can find one

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a link to a parts catalog for you, please contact a dealer near you to order the parts.

https://app.box.com/s/aebgvlumgqi6kpdlkeiv9wso5bi0i4ws

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for hisun 800 complete rebuild kit, buffet near disneyland I recently installed oil filter relocation and cooler and motor ran hot and started knocking and I feel I need to rebuild if anyone can let everyone know where
    Last edited by Abigail Higgins; 05-23-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What year is your Hisun and how many miles? How did the rbuild go?

Post Thanks / Like
    The display of the product is done for the use of the norms for the individuals. The acknowledgment has been done for the use of the term papers uk in the same identity and field for the completion of the goals.

Post Thanks / Like

bungalow Désirade

Much gratitude to you such an incredible sum for sharing~! I will form a post soon about continuing with your direction, and I will in all likelihood association with this! You have also issued me inconceivable grub for the further examinations. bungalow Désirade