UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale

Thread: Valve Clearance Cub Cadet Challenger 750

Post Thanks / Like

Valve Clearance Cub Cadet Challenger 750

Getting ready to do the 200 mile/20hr valve adjust. Down loaded the service manual (for the Hisun 700....cant find one for 750) and while the procedure is well defined, it does not include the clearance specs anywhere. I have taken a variety of other setting for 450, 660, and different make 700 cc machines and found what should be a safe range, but thought I would see if anyone a more definitive answer. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the HS750 Crew service manual. Valve adjustment specs are on page 87.

https://app.box.com/s/mwulgayxltlea5ju4j9cudz9t3uq68it

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man...that is way beyond awesome.....thank you so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for being an awesome customer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda old thread, but I Just signed up to the forum a few hours ago and couldn't find anything besides this thread about the 750; Kind of looking for info for my Dad, who's the Owner of the CubCadet Challenger 750. We've had it for a couple years now, and Had virtually no problems, had a stick go through one of the drive-arm boots on the rear-right; came from the factory with the Front Turn-signal Wires crossed at the light-fixtures, Really Hard to Shift at times, and is seemingly cold-blooded a touch in the winter(or the factory battery doesn't quite have the CCA...Anyway, off topic...Great Machine overall, Been happy with Mechanical Performance from day1; My Issue now though is No-Reverse Lights, or Rear Running lights; of which I'm not sure if it has[I plan on referencing my Owners Manual as well] When I flip the switch to turn the lights on the rear markers do come on, but I don't seem to have Reverse/Back-up Lights at all. I plan to try and check Fuses and Relays, not sure how to test a relay exactly though..They seem like controlled-compactors; not really any checking other than 'it doesn't work'. I suppose My curiosity here on this thread....does that manual cover both the regular 750 and the 750Crew...Same deal, just longer wires, or is there enough difference that merits a totally separate book?

Thanks for Any help.