UTV Chat talk Forum Board Rhino Clones ODES UTVS HiSun Massimo Motor Bennche Qlink Linhai Supermach USTitan 700cc UTV Cheap 500cc UTV Wholesale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hyosung ranch pony owners

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    grudun, i, also dislike dealing with it, so many problems, minor in some respect, however if they leave you stranded ..it is major for sure. have about 350 miles so far, maybe about half have been pleasurable ..so far. will up date after the Yamaha dealer has his thing with me
    Ron

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the carbs are now all sealed so they cannot be tampered with. this is so they dont have any problems with EPA from my understanding. all kids carb quads come this way and all you need to do is drill out the head and it will come right out. sucks your having these issues. let us know what they find out. my first thing i would do if you haven't already is get a good fuel filter on it. if it has the original, they tend to be cheap. just wondering if the float was sticking...
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Note to Kelley: The BMS site show this as a Mikuni BSD 36. Is that common to any other ATV? Can you get one if it's needed?

Ranch Pony owners: Are there just 4 of us?

Respected Member kelleymotorsports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would bet its a knock off of a mikuni would be my guess. never physically compared. i'm almost positive its the same carb cf moto used as well as BMX.
    Kelley Motorsports LLC 563-920-3412 sales@kelleymotorsports.com
    Sales, Parts, and Service www.kelleymotorsports.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gents, And pony folks, delivered the pony to Yamaha dealer this am, great ride, being pulled behind my pickup with the worst snow storm/blizzard of the entire winter, great adventure. will post the prognosis when I receive the $$$$$$ news.

Also, think Rick ask about the amount of of us, only 4 folks interested, must be many more..how is it possible to attract more ?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stopped by the Yamaha dealer to check on the Pony, he has found 2 problems, first the kill switch was intermittently turning on- off or not working properly, do not know how this could be as I have never used it, had them disconnect it. now they found that the main jet was way to lean, they had to order a lager one, think they said a 170 or 175, they also stated this was very strange because @ this elevation 4500' they always have to jet down on most rigs delivered here, still think there is more to it ? will post when back in service, probably next Monday.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it a real Mikuni? It should be a BSD 36, see it they can find the number on it? Just curious. Hope that jets will make all the issues go away. I discovered the kill switch after flooding mine for 1/2 hour when I first got it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob, do not know if it is a real Mikuni or not, do remember seeing mikuni on the side one time, will check the model number and ask the tech next visit, he would know because of the need to order the proper jet ?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was actually booted for other reasons not pertaining to your filter...

Topic is not open for discussion....

Post Thanks / Like
    You Ranch Pony guy's are a rowdy bunch.

11. Likes bullpin451 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not open to discussion.....not alot to discuss now, everyones leaving.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not rowdy jetstream just dont kow down to anyone hiding behind a delete button. I really need this forum but it seems I'm one of two left. I'll PM myself and see whats going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you guys hang in there, the more real world experience with these machines the better. My original interest was in the Pony but there seems to be a big problem with company support and parts so i'm watching how the Dominator progresses.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grudun View Post
    Not rowdy jetstream just dont kow down to anyone hiding behind a delete button. I really need this forum but it seems I'm one of two left. I'll PM myself and see whats going on.

If you need the forum then stop your bickering and start a worthy discussion pertaining to your UTV.

And follow the rules.

RC

Post Thanks / Like
    For the record , RC is the owner of the site, not taking a side , just sayin' I don't know what rules were violated , nor is it my concern. I would however like everyone to stay , and get along . All of us know different things , and the more info the better. Happy Posting!
    231 Motorsports LLC. (812)482-3606 Parts for your atv , no matter what brand it is ! Even if you can't pronounce it! Also the areas only Argo amphibious atv dealer

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree 231.

However OldFart you once again must have failed to read the forum rules when you joined the site. I have nothing against anyone on this site, for the most part we are all extended family around here and that's how we all like to be treated.

You on the other hand can't seem to get your head out of your arse. And I have been pretty nice dealing with your non stop non sense, like you must be starving for attention or something and I'm done with it.

Again, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have the ability to read forum rules, which by the way you agreed to before joining.

Choose your next words wisely.....

RC

Post Thanks / Like
    That banana won't stop dancing!

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfartfighter View Post
    RC, Have decided to chose my words wisely as you suggested, so, here are my wise words, bye-bye. We pony boys communicate on our own now.. as i exit hope the door doesn't hit me in the arse..
    Man lets not be so immature.
    Things are not that bad.
    Last edited by Pro-Tech; 03-22-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Pro-Tech Your Powersports of the north. Sales, Service, & Parts. 763-442-9245 www.erpowersports.com Elk River Powersports

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it must have taken him all day to come up with that cause I seen him on several times through out the day..

Pony Boys lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just me, or is this thread chopped up and all over the place. Can't make out who is replying to who.
    Maybe i need to check my settings.

22. Dislikes grudun disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thomcraft View Post
    Is it just me, or is this thread chopped up and all over the place. Can't make out who is replying to who.
    Maybe i need to check my settings.
    This thread has had a lot of editing done to it.
    Do not fear your settings are most likely set correctly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Little town, big stack!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it must have taken him all day to come up with that cause I seen him on several times through out the day..

Pony Boys lol

Does this constitute a valued dicussion, all I seem to get is bickering and snide comments or deleted msgs and questions here. I enjoyed my daily puruse of clones issues, but now it seems like kid games. The banana thing was tacky and childish. Thank you for the fellowship that was availed to me and the contact with Kelley Motorsports. I believe I will also go somewhere else.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too would like to thank Kelly Motorsports and Pro-Tech for their tireless suport of this forum and for sticking to subject of this thread.

"I drink to make others more interesting."

Post Thanks / Like
    I forget who said that.....maybe it was me.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunatly this thread went so off track because of a few members not wanting to follow the forum rules.

Hopefully you can find what your looking for in another post.

Thanks to all of you that follow the rules.

RC

Senior Member IronRangeWheelers's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well some comments r just on aosoft delete. So they can be brought back. Prob why it's hacked to heck.